Orlando - FL, ORL6, 1991 Summit Park Drive, 32810
Keith Andrew Vogel
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every clientrsquo;s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of lsquo;own your tomorrowrsquo; every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Private Client isnbsp;anbsp;premier, fee based and non discretionary investment advisory solution providing clients with a personal relationship, specialized service and ongoing advice built on Schwabrsquo;s approach to investing. Portfolio Consultantsnbsp;work fornbsp;Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc.nbsp; ("SPCIA"), a registered investment advisornbsp;andnbsp;an affiliate of Charles Schwab amp; Co., Inc.
What yoursquo;ll do:
As an Associate Portfolio Consultant of SPCIA, you will work as a member of a dedicated Schwab Private Client team to deliver a disciplined, objective, non-discretionary advisory relationship designed to help our clients reach their financial goals. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining, growing and deepening relationships with an assigned practice of clients through activities such as:
- Providing exceptional on-goingnbsp;client support by handling day-to-day service requests via phone and email
- Assisting clients in navigatingnbsp;and understanding Schwabrsquo;s website, proprietary investing tools, portfolio nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; performance data and third-party research
- Schedulingnbsp;clients withnbsp;their dedicated Portfolio Consultant for ongoing consultation regardingnbsp;risk tolerance, asset allocation, advice strategy and how these factors impact the portfolio and investing goals
- Collaborating to achieve efficient and effective practice management within a team-basednbsp;environment
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance. If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a careernbsp;with Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc.nbsp;
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people. nbsp;
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the SPCIAnbsp;strategy. Essential skills include:
- Undergraduatenbsp;degree required
- Activenbsp;FINRA Series 7 and 66 requirednbsp;(or may be obtained within the firstnbsp;120 days)
- Twonbsp;or more years experience in the financial services industry workingnbsp;directly with clients highly preferred
- Generalnbsp;understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern clientnbsp;accounts
- Demonstratednbsp;experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Excellentnbsp;written and oral communication skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handlingnbsp;multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Mustnbsp;be able to develop and maintain good cross departmental working relationships
This is a summary only and duties and responsibilities may be changed from time to time, or over time
What yoursquo;ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab amp; Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||FL - Orlando
Activation Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018