San Mateo - CA, BRCAMT, 1300 South El Camino Real, 94402-2964
Keith Andrew Vogel
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Deliver comprehensive financial plans for the most sophisticated and complex client situations. Expert level knowledge and experience in delivering advice surrounding all critical wealth management issues. Provide strategic insight into initiatives and projects in order to help strengthen the Schwab Chairman’s Circle offer. Deliver presentations in partner and client public speaking events. Cross enterprise subject matter expert to support business development, field integration and executive service initiatives.
Mentor, coach, and support the growth of financial planning acumen with partners including Financial Consultants and Portfolio Consultants as appropriate.
Role requires expert-level comprehensive financial planning advice. Has broad cross-functional and business stakeholder influence and in-depth knowledge of comprehensive financial planning and wealth management disciplines, including estate planning, risk management and retirement income planning. Possess highly effective communication skills, emotional intelligence and the ability to work with clients in both large and small group settings. Act as a leader within the team and among business partners with influence that extends beyond the Chairman’s Circle sphere.
What you’ll do:
- Provide expert level financial planning advice to high net worth clients through PFPs and complex Single Topic Solution engagements
- Act as subject matter experts internally and externally
- Document client interaction
- Public speaking to partners and clients
- Skilled in coaching, best practice development/sharing, and supporting partners as they engage in deeper planning conversations with clients
High level of complexity in multiple areas:
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Social Security/Pension analysis Planning
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Planning for Incapacity
- Education and Family Support
- Titling and Beneficiary Designations
What you have:
- College degree, Series 7/66, CFP® required. Minimum 7 years of comprehensive financial planning experience required.
- Expert level financial planning experience working with high net worth clients with >$5m.
- Effective presentation skills that can be utilized for both internal and external meetings/events.
- Skilled in coaching, best practice development/sharing, and supporting partners as they engage in deeper planning conversations with clients.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CA - Oakland, CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Friday, May 12, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, September 1, 2017