Indianapolis - IN, INDYC, 8332 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, 46240-2482
Brett Jeffery Henninger
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
We are currently offering the opportunity for dynamic and engaging individuals to join our Client Service & Support (CS&S) team. CS&S is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S is a team of financial services professionals who provide guidance and solutions to help our retail clients take charge of their futures. We build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service one connection at a time. With a focus on inspiring client loyalty and a commitment to employee engagement through career development, we support clients and employees in reaching their goals. Schwab provides extensive training and internal support that affords employees the opportunity to be successful in service delivery.
CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every client’s goals with passion and integrity. Our vision for CS&S is to build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service, one connection at a time. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals.
What you’ll do:
Our Team Managers in Client Service & Support pursue our purpose and values through:
- Leading a team of up to 15 representatives (including registered brokers, broker trainees, and customer service reps) to deliver value and memorable service experiences that promote client loyalty.
- Building your team’s expertise in the areas of proactive client interaction skills, Schwab products, market knowledge, and engaging clients in help & guidance conversations.
- Developing team members through coaching, career development mentoring, and motivational techniques.
- Assessing and resolving escalated client issues at a moment’s notice, helping clients navigate Schwab products and services.
- Effectively recognizing strategic business opportunities and seizing them.
- Leading and working collaboratively with other managers and leadership in various projects and initiatives.
In addition to base salary, Team Managers may take advantage of Schwab’s extensive benefits program and also have the opportunity to earn a bonus which rewards team goals, client satisfaction, client retention, and profitable company growth. Schwab employees also have the opportunity to take part in community service projects and other company events. If you want to work with a financial services firm that values integrity, open communication, perseverance and a relentless focus on helping clients achieve their life goals, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance.
If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, analytical skills, problem solving, attention to detail, and business acumen
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, strong client focus and desire to assist individuals in developing their career
- Thorough knowledge of banking/financial services industry with a minimum of three years prior experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner
- Ability to leverage resources to create client loyalty and lead our service professionals to advocate for clients by identifying the best solutions for their needs
- High degree of decision making and demonstrate the ability to work effectively on a fast paced and dynamic team with ability to quickly organize and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to proactively suggest, create, and implement ideas and programs to improve the Financial Service Professionals and client experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify client issues that pose a risk to the firm, lead Financial Service Professionals to handle them appropriately and recommend solutions to address future issues effectively
- Maintain a superior level of customer service with internal business partners and external clients
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and build strong partnerships with varying levels across the firm
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Strong leadership, motivational, and coaching skills with ability to drive results and develop employees
In addition, ideal candidates will also have the following:
- Active FINRA Series 7, 63, 9, 10 licenses (Unlicensed candidates would be hired under a Condition of Employment (COE) to obtain licenses within a specified time period)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, or related area
- Prior experience with staffing and workforce management
- Additional management or leadership training
This role is located in the Schwab office at 8332 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions;
- Fair, competitive pay that rewards firm and employee performance;
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts; Employee Stock Purchase Plan;
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer;
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships;
- The opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more aboLife@Schwab
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||Weekends, Any Shift, Evenings, Days
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Trading-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Trading-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Banking-6+ yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||IN - Indianapolis
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Friday, January 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017