Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Keith Andrew Vogel
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Global Business Solutions (“GBS”) is a diverse and multi-faceted organization. We not only support retail clients around the world but also a variety of internal partners and domestic clients through governance, subject matter expertise, translation capabilities and global product management. The GBS team is a business unit dedicated to empowering investors who reside inside and outside of the United States with the tools to trade globally.
Within GBS, the Global Relationship Solutions team is responsible for designing the offering to drive growth, satisfaction, and profitability from our global clients. The team is responsible for:
- Understanding the needs of our clients
- Creating strategies and driving trade-off decisions to enhance the client experience
- Designing and optimizing the combination of services, education, products and tools to best meet the unique client needs of global clients
- Working with leadership and client-facing partners on the implementation of new products and services that benefit our global clients
Advisor Services (AS) is the leading provider of custodial, technology and practice management to registered independent advisory firms. Advisor Services provide access to sophisticated wealth-management services that help advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitability grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Specialist role is an individual contributor role that reports to the Sr. Team Manager of Multilingual Client Experience and Forms. As a Senior Specialist for the Global AS Forms Product you will work on behalf of our AS clients to create a streamlined and easy to use forms process by collaborating with client-facing teams to understand the needs and wants of our global clients. You will form an in-depth understanding of the existing client experience and use that knowledge to identify opportunities to improve forms.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand, document and improve the Global AS forms process in its entirety
- Identify key stakeholders; coordinate and facilitate round reviews of key stakeholders; obtain final approvals from compliance, legal and stakeholders
- Coordinate the publishing of final production materials/PDFs with business partners and finalize the internal communications
- Provide a plan for deployment to channels and assist AS team with Training
- QA to ensure all forms are in production on Day of Launch
- Execute on a forms strategy, leading and supporting AS projects with cross-functional partners, including channel organizations (branch network, service centers, schwab.com), project management, marketing, operations, legal, and compliance
- Maintain a keen understanding and awareness of our AS product offerings, and the outside factors that might influence them
- Be a liaison between GTA and AS teams for forms, and keep both teams informed with forms project updates and initiatives
Key Partners include, but are not limited to:
- Advisor Service, Marketing, MARCOM, REGCOM, Client Communications, Compliance, Legal, Operations, Product and vendors
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within form design and implementation
- Knowledge of AS business policies and procedures, products and services
- Knowledge of global account types, structure (including layers) and associated documentation
- Ability to partner and manage projects within GBS and AS, across the organization and with external partners
- Experience in driving a project from concept to development and rollout
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations
- Ability to influence others and build consensus in a highly matrixed organization
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize work and negotiate compromises with business and technology partners as needed to meet tight deadlines
- A client-centric focus – keeps clients in forefront of decisions, connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving clients
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Native or near-native fluency in Spanish
- Project management and analytical skills
- Financial Advisor Services industry experience strongly preferred
- Series 7 or 9/10 preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018