Lone Tree - CO, BRCOQ4, 9899 Schwab Way, 80124-5377
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Relationship Solutions Group (RSG) is responsible for offer design and execution as it pertains to clients engaged in a relationship within Schwab Investor Services. The Relationship Solutions Group mandate is to design and optimize the combination of services and tools to deliver an experience that exceeds clients’ expectations. Our work spans the entire lifecycle of offer development from identifying client needs and building business cases to driving development and bringing offers to market. To do this, we work with partners and delivery organizations to ensure processes and interactions are designed and executed smoothly. We also manage tradeoff decisions and priorities to enhance the overall client experience.
The Client Development (CD) team within RSG is responsible for Defining, Designing (and sometimes Delivering) capabilities to optimize client engagement. While primarily built to serve the needs of clients who have a relationship with a Schwab Financial Consultant, the CD team will continually assess opportunities to benefit Investor Services more holistically.
We are searching for a Senior Manager to join the CD Sales Support team. This role is responsible for determining how to deliver outcome based capabilities that support client facing representatives and deliver superior client outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Create new processes and capabilities to enhance sales and service effectiveness for client facing representatives
- Identify and define the business problem we’re trying to solve, create structure by developing a work plan, assemble a cross functional team, conduct research and interviews with client facing representatives, facilitate the definition of the future state process/capability, obtain executive leadership input, then coordinate with IT and change management partners to ensure successful implementation
- Execute business strategy and create executive ready insights by combining findings from multiple areas within and across teams to optimize the business logic and targeted outcomes for these capabilities
- Build superior relationships with key partners including (but not limited to): Field Leadership, Sales and Service Teams, Analytics & Business Insight, Sales Enablement, Technology support teams and Technology partners
- Provide business direction on the implementation of new technology for client-facing staff (e.g. Salesforce)
What you have:
- Skilled at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, including proven experience managing products or services and well as the implementation of projects with cross-functional teams
- Ability to create structure and organization from ambiguous assignments
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create presentations and present to management
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Demonstrable leadership skills in a team setting, with the ability to influence and build consensus with partners at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity simultaneously
- Attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines with little supervision
- Financial Services industry experience is preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience business consulting or strategy
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Investment Research-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, May 13, 2018