San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Institutional Services Marketing organization of Charles Schwab is responsible for the marketing strategies and programs that establish, build and strengthen relationships with institutional clients, including advisors.
The Senior Manager, Advisor Services Marketing will primarily focus on increasing awareness and adoption of our core custody platform and investment products through multi-channel campaigns, content development and channel execution.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be a part of a collaborative, high functioning team that keeps pace with the rapid advancements in technology and product development, strategizing and delivering creative approaches to digital channels and other content that bring the value of these offers to life. This role provides exposure to a large network of business partners within the organization, supporting a variety of high-profile products and programs our clients depend on to run their offices and serve their clients.
- Regularly develop positioning for new products and platforms, working closely with product teams to outline key features, client benefits and competitive advantages
- Serve as a marketing consultant and in many cases a subject matter expert, helping to prioritize objectives and identify the right strategy and tactics to support business partners’ goals
- Effectively navigate across the organization to develop and execute integrated marketing plans, collaborating with product, client experience, sales and channel teams
- Develop a range of marketing and educational content to support initiatives, including emails, demos, videos, website banners and content, sales collateral and event presentations
- Keep track of deliverables and progress across a large portfolio of projects to effectively manage work, often with tight deadlines
- Drive the creative development process from beginning to end (e.g. author assignment briefs, manage the creative agency, work with internal business partners and legal/compliance, and manage production and schedule)
- Oversee communications look and feel, keeping in mind the overall client experience in terms of voice, content, style, quality, brand and frequency of contacts to clients
What you have:
- 6+ years product/program marketing experience in financial services or technology services industry; understanding of the Registered Investment Advisor business preferred
- Strong client focus and ability to think in terms of the client experience / perspective
- History of executing successful multi-channel promotional programs, ideally related to technology and/or financial services
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices, strategies and channels
- Recognized ability to build strong personal relationships and trust across business lines, with ability to influence often through phone rapport
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with short timelines; well versed at connecting strategic objectives to tactical implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including marketing/creative, copywriting, editing, proofing
- Strong persuasion skills with ability to tell a story and create compelling presentations using PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with solid judgment and ability to think clearly and form a point of view
Critical Success Factors:
- Knowledge of the business, market environment and ability to drive outcomes based on desired client experience
- Ability to collaborate and influence within and outside of team to drive decision-making and change
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively, and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to form strong partnerships and communicate openly
- Strong accountability to deliver on responsibilities across multiple projects while maintaining consistent quality work
- A proven track record of developing and executing effective marketing communications, analyzing results and continuously improving
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018