Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Deborah Harolyn Graye
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
The Executive Recruiting team focuses on VP’s, SVP, and EVP’s assignments across the full enterprise of Schwab. We execute engagements include candidate research and identification, talent mapping, candidate development and assessment, process management and offer negotiation. We also drive execution with retained search partners. As a Sr. Talent Advisor – Executive Recruiting, you will work closely with hiring managers to recruit and hire top talent across the enterprise. You will also execute the search strategy and provide a positive experience for hiring managers and candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a Consultant to hiring managers and drive execution on search strategy, candidate development and assessment and talent and organizational impact.
- Develop strategic recruiting plans for the assigned business groups, based on the business strategy, talent strategy, diversity efforts, and workforce plans.
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships throughout the client business groups.
- Partner with business leaders, hiring managers, and HRBPs to forecast recruitment needs.
- Utilize data analytics and knowledge of complex recruitment issues (i.e. labor market supply/demand, workforce trends, competitive intelligence, and Schwab’s employment brand position) to influence and advise business leaders & HRBPs on strategic talent decisions.
- Consult with hiring managers to clearly understand their short and long-term staffing needs and provide insight into the current labor market.
- Develop effective position specifications in collaboration with the Hiring Managers
- Work with hiring managers and executive compensation to craft competitive offer packages and seek required approvals
- Actively partner with the Sourcing, Talent Attraction Programs and Centralized Admin/Process teams to support business needs.
- Work with external, retained search partners and drive execution in partnership with the hiring manager.
- Conduct interviews with candidates and provide robust assessment to the hiring leaders.
- Deliver a qualified diverse slate of talent for all positions.
- Negotiate job offers with candidates.
- Deliver recruiting process excellence by following internal policies and procedures, accurately tracking &/or reporting metrics, and by being compliant with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Coach hiring managers and interviewers on effective and legal interviewing practices.
- Compile interview team feedback after each candidate interview.
- Maintain up-to-date candidate records.
- Provide a positive experience for hiring managers and candidates.
- Regularly follow-up with business leaders and hiring managers to ensure the quality of candidates and service provided meets expectations.
- Stay current on innovative recruiting best practices.
- Mentor teammates by providing insights and guidance on recruiting best practices.
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience as an Associate or Senior Associate in a retained-search environment with a track record of execution including research and knowledge management, candidate development, assessment and management across multiple assignments.
- Minimum of 3 years full cycle recruiting or combined recruiting and HR experience in a corporate environment.
- Ability to proactively recruit top talent by networking and build long term relationships with prospective candidates.
- A student of business and leadership with a passion for building and shaping knowledge management efforts in a specific talent pool.
- Highly skilled in best-in-class practices of active sourcing, pipeline management, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing, and job analysis
- Demonstrated experience utilizing project management skills.
- Highly skilled in conducting behavioral and competency based interviews and assessments
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent candidate conversion skills, including excellent marketing & selling of Schwab as an employer of choice, as well as the specific opportunity
- Excellent problem-solving and consulting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to influence, gain creditability, and build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Staffing-6+ yrs, Human Resources-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, IL - Chicago, AZ - Phoenix, CO - Lone Tree, IN - Indianapolis, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018