Henderson - NV, BRNV5V, 170 S. Green Valley Pkwy, 89012-3132
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Retirement Business Services (RBS), a division of Advisor Services, provides trust and custody services that include a broad range of investments, technology, products, and programs that meet the needs of Independent Recordkeeprs, Registered Investment Advisors, Third Party Administrators and the retirement plan participants that they serve.
The Business Trust Administration Manager will work singly and as part of a team to provide trust administrative services to trust and custody clients of RBS. The role requires expertise in working in trust environments, in change management, and in financial regulatory matters. The Manager will ensure the accuracy and efficiency of trust administration including compliance with all Bank policies, as well as with all applicable state and federal banking and other regulations.
What you’ll do:
- Reconciliation of bank and investment accounts, review of financial transactions, and assisting internal and external clients with trust reporting issues
- Review account documentation and assets to ensure compliance with applicable banking and other regulation
- Provide regulatory and other reporting as required
- Assist management with monitoring and proxy voting of employer stock held in retirement plans
- Manage regulatory agency inquiries and subpoena requests
- Process transactions as needed for regulatory settlements
- Partner with Compliance and Legal to ensure regulations are met and monitored
- Accurately establish the complexity of issues, including determining whether it is regulatory in nature and formulate strategy to accomplish desired results
- Assist management in developing and maintaining formal written policies and procedures that are compliant with state and federal regulations and other regulatory guidelines
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience providing trust/custody or recordkeeping services for retirement plans
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory environment and associated rules governing qualified retirement plans, including ERISA; non-qualified plans; and other employee benefits plans
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to organize and prioritize.
- Excellent working knowledge of software applications including Word, Excel, trading and/or trust accounting systems
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Regulatory, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||NV - Henderson
Activation Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018