Austin - TX, AUS2, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services (SRPS) continues to improve and transform our operating model – with a focus on significant improvements in efficiency for retirement plan sponsors, retirement plan participants and our team members across mission critical processes. The Business Implementation & Quality team plays a key role in this effort, working with our key SRPS business partners across the firm to determine and realize optimized processes. The Manager, Business Analyst will play a critical role in this journey by capturing and documenting current processes, conducting performance analysis & diagnostics, and supporting future-state design & deployment activities required for success. This position will be an individual contributor and will report into our Austin based SR Manager for Service Quality.
What you’ll do:
- Support optimization and improvement initiatives across core processes to achieve productivity objectives while simultaneously improving the plan sponsor and participant experience
- Conduct end-to-end process analysis using the discovery, analysis and diagnostic tools typical of Lean/Six Sigma initiatives
- Partner with the business in creating business cases that support process re-engineering efforts and verification of successful outcome achievement
- Drive the definition, requirements, and implementation of process reporting metrics
- Determine, capture and interpret process analytics in conjunction with qualitative data for continual process improvements
- Proactively work with the broader team to highlight opportunities for process or technology improvements and to prioritize the best opportunities for re-design and automation.
What you have:
- 5+ years’ work experience in process redesign, experience preferably within a retirement services or financial services firm
- Experience with Lean or other process optimization/innovation frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with process redesign/improvement/analytical tools
- Superior analytical skills, research capabilities and attention to detail
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences
- Strong influencing skills: Builds credibility with peers and key stakeholders (at all levels of the organization) to be able to drive action
- Strong and demonstrated teamwork abilities and the ability to manage projects concurrently
- Change driver: Supports new ways of doing things and driving change across organizational boundaries
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Analyst/Strategy-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, OH - Richfield
Activation Date: Monday, April 9, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2018