San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Emerging technology, new platforms, tracking and analytics play a critical role in the evolution of our media practice. This ad operations position on the Schwab media team will be responsible for managing the complexities of digital advertising and partnering with our internal web development team and external agency to ensure those strategies are coupled with sophisticated tracking and optimization. This role will be responsible for overseeing tagging strategies; ensuring accurate creation and organization of tag matrixes and naming conventions that adhere to Schwab tagging framework.
What you’ll do:
This role will also be responsible for accurate data flow for all media campaigns across the various lines of Schwab business, and coordinate with internal and external partners to resolve technical issues. They will also be the liaison with our cross-channel attribution team and will be the main point of contact to ensure data is flowing as required for full visibility on media performance.
Lastly, the Ad Ops Manager will stay abreast of current and upcoming technology product capabilities, and educate the rest of the media team and broader marketing department on innovation opportunities for our business.
What you have:
- 3-5 years in the Adtech industry, either at an agency or in-house digital advertising role
- Experience in digital media planning/buying, trafficking, and/or analytics
- Campaign execution and measurement experience across multiple digital channels (display, video, mobile, tablet, native, etc). Experience with tracking on social platforms (Facebook, Insta, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.) preferred
- Ability to understand technical issues and communicate effectively with media team, external agency, and analytics teams.
- Experience in Tag Management solutions such as Tealium. General understanding of Adobe Analytics a plus.
- Must have deep understanding of ad server functionalities including DCM and Sizmek
- Strong knowledge of applying 3rd party pixel implementation on client sites including direct publisher, DSP, Native, and Social
- Familiarity with DMP/DSP platform principles
- Understand Ad Verification and brand safety solutions, and how those technologies are applied for in-market execution. Knowledge of IAB Advertising guidelines and advertising privacy regulations(AdChoices, Evidon, etc.)
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo a major plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks on a tight deadline with a calm and cool demeanor
- Strong fluency within MS Excel (Pivot/VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Monday, April 9, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, May 5, 2018