Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
SPS Participant Services is the business to end-user (“B to C”) unit of Stock Plan Services (SPS). Participant Services acts as the primary service and trading arm for SPS. We provide personalized service to employees (participants) of corporate clients, who utilize Schwab SPS to administer their equity compensation plans. Participant Services is guided by our North Star: “Provide a personalized service experience delivered by highly driven and knowledgeable professionals who encourage a long-term partnership with Schwab.” Stock Plan Services is a growing and highly specialized business unit within Investor Services. The Mission of SPS is: “Ownership Matters.”
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of up to 12 Financial Service Professionals (FSPs) to deliver personalized service experiences that promote client loyalty. Priority: People leadership that drives performance in a culture of accountability focused on key results. We embrace the “Oz Principle” definition of accountability: a personal choice to rise above one’s circumstances and demonstrate the ownership necessary for achieving key results.
- Nimble, active leadership is a daily call-to-action. We strive to think and act differently to be transformational as people leaders. The expectation is to filter actions through a business leader mindset. Curiosity is a must.
- Partner in identifying strategic business opportunities and implement tactical solutions centered on key results. A “can-do” attitude is essential.
- Collaborate with peer managers and leadership in cross-departmental performance objectives, projects, and initiatives. Agility is a premium.
- Cultivate the knowledge and professionalism of your team of FSPs. Ongoing and constant improvement is the operating environment. Embracing “can-if” thinking is vital.
- Develop FSPs through coaching (job embedded, opportunistic, integrated and in-the-moment), career development, and mentoring. Situational Leadership is our preferred coaching model.
- Handle escalated issues; help FSPs navigate and position Schwab’s products and offers, including unique SPS specific solutions.
What you have:
- Active FINRA Series 7 & 63 (or 66) licenses
- Active FINRA Series 8, or 9 &10 licenses
- Thorough knowledge of brokerage/financial services industry with minimum three years prior experience (preferred), including business development and trading experience
- At least one year supervisory/management experience required
- Demonstrated passion for providing client-centric solutions
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence and build consensus, as well as proven presentation skills
- Strong leadership, motivational, and coaching skills with ability to drive results and develop employees
- Ability to work a flexible shift is critical
In addition, ideal candidates will also have the followed preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior contact center experience
- Completion of management/leadership training course
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab’s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Trading-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Stock Plan Services
Activation Date: Friday, April 6, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018