Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Paul Medina Guevara
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Digital Advice Offer Management Team is responsible for defining the client experience of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Intelligent Advisory; driving growth of the products and managing the daily execution of the product offering. Our purpose is to expand access to quality investment advice through scalable solutions, reaching a much wider range of investors than ever before.
The team is responsible for:
- Strategy & Client Experience - Envision the future and build the roadmap for our digital advice products;
- Execution - Coordinate with business partners to execute on our roadmap;
- Client service – Serve clients in our digital advice products with compelling experiences and strong portfolio management;
- Partnership - Support client facing employees in delivering for our clients.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our enrolled client experience for our digital offers. This includes creating an intuitive and scalable client engagement strategy, identifying and resolving client pain points, and supporting new product enhancements.
Members of the team who are highly successful demonstrate the ability to think creatively, develop recommendations that are data driven/fact-based, deliver results in a matrixed organization and have the flexibility and maturity to handle various situations. This role is for individuals with a bias for action and the ability to overcome obstacles to successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously. The manager must be detail and action oriented to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership and product management responsibility for our client product offerings
- Provide thought leadership in the design of new processes and initiatives to drive growth for the offer
- Drive product strategy, overall project business management, project goals, development of business requirements, and represent the business
- Manage internal and client-facing communications related to new and enhanced interactions
- Provide regular and concise updates to management team
- Serve as the subject matter expert to cross-functional groups
What you have:
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in building partnerships to effectively deliver on projects in a cross-functional environment, and driving them to successful completion
- Experience with analyzing data and information, and applying problem-solving skills to deliver recommendations and drive to results
- Ability to drive change and support new ways of doing things across organizational boundaries
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Builds credibility with peers and key stakeholders (at all levels of the organization) to be able to drive action
- Ability to develop multiple solutions to the same problem and identify the common failure modes associated with each
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills. Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing user interactions
- Ability to track and manage multiple projects
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus
- High level of comfort with technology
- BA/BS degree (MBA preferred)
- 5-8 years of consumer or retail product management or product development within financial services preferred.
- Knowledge of Schwab products, services and support systems is a plus
- A strong track record of performance
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-2-5 yrs, Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree, CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Friday, April 6, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, May 5, 2018