Phoenix - AZ, PHX4750A, 4750 E Francisco, 85044-5359
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Banking & Trust Services (BTS) is the business enterprise within Schwab overseeing Charles Schwab Bank and the Charles Schwab trust companies. The BTS organization offers deposit, loan and trust products to Schwab clients who are looking for holistic wealth management solutions that complement their brokerage activities. The integrated banking and brokerage services represent the strong value proposition we offer our clients.
Charles Schwab Bank is a full-service bank that offers a range of competitive deposit and lending products. In 2003, we launched Schwab Bank as a bank for investors, and it has grown to be the 12th largest bank in the United States. Our goal is to offer a banking experience that complements the Schwab brokerage capabilities, providing banking products tailored to meet our clients’ unique needs as investors, all in one convenient location. Consistent with the brand, we offer exceptional client experience.
The PAL Support Team Specialist is responsible for providing a robust, premier, client application experience for our Pledged Asset Line of Credit (PAL) product. This is accomplished by providing a 'high touch', high quality, lending origination experience, while ensuring that the client experience is in line with Schwab's value proposition and continues to build the client's trust for and relationship with Schwab. The PAL Support Team Specialist will also support continued growth of the PAL product, as well as work with clients with maturing loans on re-applying for or closing their loans. The PAL Support Team Specialist is a first line of defense position for Charles Schwab Bank and assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations in the context of their responsibilities.
What you’ll do:
- Work with clients by phone to complete PAL applications during pre-arranged appointments.
- Help clients navigate and complete the PAL application.
- Answer general questions about the PAL product and work with both Regional Banking Managers and Financial Consultants to ensure client’s lending needs are adequately met.
- Partner with team members on the PAL Support Team to complete paper applications.
- Work with clients, Financial Consultants, Regional Banking Mangers and Investment Advisors to obtain missing information and complete the application.
- Closely partner with colleagues to ensure paper applications are processed quickly and efficiently.
- Answer all PAL related questions.Work on designated projects, complete assigned duties and balance multiple priorities as delegated by PAL Support Team management.
- Respond to questions and issues within agreed-upon service level standards.
- Provide detailed responses to questions, offering alternatives and ensuring an excellent client experience.
- Communicate effectively and professionally through both phone and email based channels.
- Provide outstanding customer service throughout each stage of the PAL process, communicating with all interested parties, such as clients, Registered Investment Advisors, Regional Banking Managers, and Financial Consultants.
- Support other aspects of the PAL opening, maintenance and servicing as the product continues to grow.
What you have:
- One or more years of proactive, successful lending origination or pipeline management experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Two or more years in a client facing role requiring “high touch” or “white glove” service standards
- A strong understanding of lending products and margin lending
- Knowledge and experience serving High Net Worth and investment Advisor clients with complex needs
- FINRA series 7/63 and 9/10 licensing
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Friday, April 6, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018