Austin - TX, AUS1, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
Gena Elise Goolsby
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
At Schwab, the Core Technology Solutions (CTS) organization leads the Broker-Dealer, Bank, Charles Schwab Investment Management Company and Retirement Plan Services. Our team delivers innovative client experience capabilities and efficient middle and back-office processing.
This high profile organization is seeking a dynamic Program Manager to join the Business Management Office and assist in supporting the leadership team in driving organizational clarity and overall team alignment. Key results for this position are focused on: innovative process improvement, execution of organization and project strategy/planning, and enablement of communication and change management through content management. We are looking for a motivated individual with proven ability to effectively handle multiple deliverables with competing priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting strategic project definition, idea generation, and insight development for a large organization, with guidance from subject matter experts and the CTS leadership team
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic issues
- Generating creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations
- Develop, plan, execute organizational communications via email, Confluence, SharePoint, PowerPoint driven from management guidance
- Providing content management oversight to ensure easily accessible information and optimum retention practices across Confluence, Jira, SharePoint and Tableau
- Planning and executing own work streams for discrete projects or subsets of projects
- Surfaces capacity, pacing, resourcing issues and any other issues needing leadership attention
What you have:
As a team member you will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology discipline, business discipline, or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry or highly regulated industry; strong, in-depth experience with complex, enterprise-wide strategic operations
- Prior marketing or graphic design experience preferred, but not required
- Experience framing problems, analyzing solutions, building models, developing decks, facilitating / participating in meetings, and presenting to small audiences
- Superior analytical skills, research capabilities and attention to detail
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences
- Ability to work across several projects concurrently
- Strong and demonstrated teaming skills, especially in cross-functional teams
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Tableau, Atlassian stack, and SharePoint
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Management/Technical Project Mgmt-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, July 1, 2018