San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
Lance Alan Britton
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Analytics and Business Insight is a department of 145 team members focused on firm-wide strategic decision support, client behavior diagnostics, advanced analytics, market research, client loyalty, management reporting, and client and prospect data management. Our mission is to help Schwab compete on analytics – in particular, to serve our clients and cultivate their loyalty by understanding their needs and goals better than anyone – and make strategic decisions in a data-driven, fact-based, sophisticated manner. Our services are in heavy demand due to our reputation for accuracy, strong business insight, outstanding productivity, and attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
Schwab’s Digital Analytics team within Analytics & Business Insight plays a critical role in driving Schwab’s new-to-firm acquisition growth. The team is responsible for providing reliable and timely insight to inform Marketing strategies, business decisions, and improvements to Schwab.com. We leverage close, collaborative working relationships with our business partners to apply analytic solutions to a wide array of business problems and questions. The organization also plays a key role in using data to optimize client experience on Schwab.com and other Schwab digital properties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Marketing stakeholders in our Schwab Advisor Services B2B business to identify, analyze & address key questions and to help improve the prospect experience and journey on advisorservices.schwab.com. In addition, analyzing client site usage, journeys and traffic patterns for optimization and retention opportunities.
- Partnering with key stakeholders in our Corporate Communications team, which encompasses PR, Social Media & communications, to analyze & optimize reach, sentiment, engagement & share of voice in traditional & social media channels.
- Acting as an internal strategy consultant to Marketing stakeholders – understanding the challenges they face, forming proactive, data-driven approaches to arrive at strategic recommendations for those challenges, then presenting recommendations in a concise, easy-to-understand fashion to drive action.
- Scoping and leading digital analysis projects to measure site and content performance related to acquisition campaigns; identifying areas of opportunity and provide insight to guide marketing decisions onsite and offsite.
- Providing strategic support for Advisor Services testing and personalization programs. Identify opportunity areas for A/B tests, personalization and experience optimization for both Advisor prospects and clients.
- Having an innovation mindset and developing a strategy perspective on the digital landscape and how new technologies can be added into our current tool set to deliver value for partners.
- Coordinating with innovation functions across Schwab.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify gaps in data capture strategy and drive continuous improvements in data storage and access.
- Partner internally and with external agencies to identify and implement the next generation of analytics tools.
What you have:
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader, strategically minded and able to leverage analytics to help answer key business questions. S/he will have a strong drive to understand clients and create measurable impact. This person will be an outstanding communicator and have the self-confidence to work comfortably with senior levels within the organization. S/he will have a demonstrable record of accomplishments within complex business environments and ability to build alignment through collaboration in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics & A/B testing; display media optimization & execution solutions nice to have. Tools experience - preferably the Adobe stack: Analytics, Target & Audience Manager/Media Optimizer.
- Hands on experience with Social Media Tools for publishing, listening and media execution.
- Experience partnering with external media agencies to build out strategy, execute media buys and provide campaign analysis.
- Ability to translate a high level business questions into detailed analytic approaches and methodologies to solve them.
- Ability to grasp and explain complicated subject matter to others across the business that are less connected to the situation and/or are less technically-oriented
- Exceptional story-telling skills – the ability to communicate an insight to be understood easily and to drive action
- Experience in developing metrics and implementing new measurement solutions
- Experience with data visualization best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies, personalization strategies and Web site optimization
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for uncovering insight in data
- A customer-centric mindset
- Ability to manage concurrent projects at different stages of completion
- Comfort dealing with changing priorities and timelines
- Experience with the Adobe Experience Cloud Suite of products: Adobe Analytics & Adobe Target a priority; Adobe Media Optimizer & Adobe Audience Manager nice to have. Open to experience with other analytics and media partners also.
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and Hadoop databases including any programming experience is highly desiredt
- Knowledge of the brokerage business, financial services, and/or Schwab a bonus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||No Work Experience
|Position Located In:
||CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, May 5, 2018