Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Paul Medina Guevara
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future. Our Culture: Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
The Client Reporting and Paperless team is part of the Digital Services organization. The team is responsible for the oversight and management of reporting products such as brokerage statements, statement inserts, trade confirmations, communications, gain/loss reports, year-end tax documents, and cost basis reporting, as well as, paperless (eDelivery). These products/platforms serve as critical touch points for our clients, provide information regarding their portfolios and account transactions, and provide a great opportunity to directly impact the client experience, satisfaction, and loyalty, while supporting the strategic growth of the firm. The group supports all of Schwab’s business enterprises and works with a wide range of internal stakeholders including IT, sales and service, strategy and marketing.
The Senior Manager, Paperless Product Management is a key member of the Client Reporting and Paperless team. They will be responsible for implementing the strategy for Schwab’s Paperless (eDelivery and online document archive) program and maintaining the existing Paperless platform. The successful candidate will be able to create a quality and consistent digital experience across client reporting platforms while increasing paperless adoption. In addition to being the business lead on paperless initiatives that improve client experience, the candidate will lead and manage a small team of product managers. The canidate will be responsible for maintaining the paperless roadmap, reporting, and knowledge management. Exceptional relationship management, project management, comfort with technical details, attention to detail, independent problem-solving, solid communication skills, and a client-focused attitude are essential qualities for this position. The Senior Manager will work with and lead cross-functional business teams with partners in Client Experience, Project Services, Technology, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Sales, and Service, etc., to champion the vision, roadmap, and quality of Paperless products and solutions.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Manager, Paperless Product Management will:
- lead and develop a small team of product managers (direrect reports).
- provide ongoing leadership and support to cross-functional teams developing new Paperless products and enhancements.
- define the product vision and strategy for Schwab’s Paperless experience.
- own the product roadmap and champion the Paperless vision throughout the organization.
- identify ways to enhance the product, primarily focusing on opportunites improve the digital experience.
- develop business cases, marketing strategies and vet new opportunities.
- create and deliver presentations to management to aid in decision-making and funding requests.
- aquire and prioritize client feedback.
- stay current with industry best practices and market opportunities.
- translate client needs / competitive pressure into product vision and define detailed requirements for consumption by technology teams.
- participate in user acceptance testing as appropriate.
- serve as subject matter expert for Paperless and address escalations / questions from service teams and clients.
- create and maintain reports that provide visibility into the health of the program.
- ensure regulatory compliance of products with the help of Legal and Compliance, and facilitate the official approval process on material changes to Paperless products.
- create and maintain product collateral, internal communication/training, and marketing materials.
What you have:
- Minimum 10 plus years work experience, including a minimum of 6 years in product management / platform management roles
- Experience managing a team of direct reports
- Familiarity with client reporting, financial services or eDelivery regulations a plus
- Demonstrated success with defining and launching digital products in complex corporate environment
- Significant experience in Agile development practices and Product Owner responsibilities
- Initiative to continuously identify client experience and operating leverage improvements, and create sound business proposals
- Passion for innovation, backed by demonstrated ability to execute and deliver
- Experience with and ability to lead people and projects through influence
- Strong interpersonal skills, emotional maturity and sound decision making capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication, being able to transform complex topics into well-organized, understandable communications to different audiences, including Leadership
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships with a variety internal consumer platforms and external partners
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Communications-6+ yrs, Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Friday, April 27, 2018