Lone Tree - CO, BRCOQ4, 9899 Schwab Way, 80124-5377
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The AS Trust Custody Service Team is responsible for a superior level of client service and operations support to Trust Professional and Registered Investment Advisor Clients for the Charles Schwab trust platform products; Administrative Trustee Services, Schwab Personal Trust Services, Trust outsourcing and Sub-Custody. You’ll respond to telephone calls, email and correspondence requests, research errors and resolve issues within you’re scope of knowledge and authority. You’ll identify and escalate items out of scope and be responsible for accuracy and timeliness of own work. Internally, build relationships and interact with peers, as well as other business units to complete tasks and resolve operational issues. Externally, provide daily client service and operational support for Investment Advisors, Banks and Trust Companies. Customer contacts must be handled with the highest level of customer service
What you’ll do:
As a Sr. Specialist, your primary responsibility is building strong, personal relationships with Trust Professionals and Registered Investments Advisors by providing “best in class” customer and operational services support.
- Successfully navigating through extremely complex operational issues
- Resolve issues within your scope of knowledge and authority
- Manage your daily tasks, ACE/Swiss jobs, clients’ emails and self-development
- Be responsible for accuracy and timeliness of your own work
- Deepening ongoing internal and external business partner relationships
- Be highly successful with diffusing negative client situations
- Process work within established time frames and in accordance with service standards and rules and regulations
- Assist with creating and maintaining a collaborative team environment
- Anticipate potential risk issues pertaining to all facets of the operation while presenting and implementing proactive solutions Participate in or coordinate special projects that are needed to support our clients business or product needs
What you have:
- Minimum of 2 years in a client service capacity
- Provide superior follow-up, along with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be team oriented with the ability to act as a resource for development of the team’s effectiveness
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Have an understanding of the financial services industry, trust administration or operations.
- 2 to 4 years brokerage or trust industry, administration or operations experience, working knowledge of trust accounting systems, experience with personal trust and cashiering preferred.
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated passion for building strong, personal relationships with our clients and the ability to uncover client needs
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously Effective time management skills, with the ability to prioritize issues and invest time where appropriate
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.
- Series 7 & 63 desired but not required Must be able to develop and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, CO - Lone Tree
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018