Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
We’ve come to expect that technology can assist, enable, and amplify our lives. As more and more industries have transformed, we’ve grown to anticipate changes that make us better, smarter, and more efficient.
Today, that transformation has come to the world of investing with Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Schwab Intelligent Advisory. It’s the innovation that fundamentally transforms the investing landscape with ground-breaking, innovative technology. It brings highly sophisticated, institutional-grade expertise to everyday investors.
We are currently offering the opportunity for a dynamic and engaging individual to join our Workplace Financial Solutions Consulting team to provide financial planning to clients and prospects that includes equity award advice and investment management. Our focus is on Schwab’s digital offers, which enables us to provide this help to all of Schwab’s investors.
The team is part of Workplace Financial Solutions, which provides solutions to our clients that use Schwabs B2B channel, leveraging technology to provide financial wellness solutions in the workplace. We believe that individual financial well-being is rooted in one’s ability and confidence to proactively manage present and future financial priorities; and we seek to provide the requisite resources and tools to help individuals achieve this goal. By creating a digital platform that meets employee financial needs across a spectrum of complexity and life stages, they will be able to take ownership of their financial well being.
What you’ll do:
As a Workplace Financial Solutions Consultant you will provide advice and support to our clients on our digital offers, helping clients and prospects understand our sophisticated asset allocation strategies along with the design and interworking of the model portfolios. You will also support our Stock Plan Services group by delivering equity award consultations for plan participants.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist clients in understanding the benefits of a modern approach to asset allocation
- Assist clients in navigating and understanding Schwab Intelligent Portfolio’s methodology, design, portfolios, website and performance
- Work with clients through needs based approach to provide insights into benefits of matching goals with tolerance for risk
- Partner with colleagues across client facing groups in investor services to assist with complex client and prospect questions on portfolio models
- Ability to create client promoters by delivering spectacular client experience
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrates a genuine desire to help clients using needs-based consultative approach
- Ability to produce and generate business results
- Active and valid Series 7 license is required
- Active and valid Series 66 (63/65) license is required
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) certification
- A minimum of two years financial services experience working with clients, with a proven success in providing advice consultations, developing, and expanding client relationships
- Strong industry and market knowledge
- Excellent consultative, interpersonal, and communication skills, attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||Certified Financial Planner - CFP, FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 65
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018