Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
Christine Marie Hill
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
This opportunity is a multi-faceted technical position supporting Identity & Access Management Automation and Identity Management Automation integration. The individual will be responsible for current automation maintenance and enhancements, troubleshooting and issue resolution, creating new access lifecycle management automation using the Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) product suite, creating new automation using other technologies and coding languages, managing automated process controls, and assisting with the integration of custom automation into the identity management tool (OIG). In addition, the individual will be responsible for creating technical requirements, participating in peer code reviews, documentation of existing and new automation and should be comfortable working with and communicating to members of the Identity & Access Management team and internal partners.
What you’ll do:
- Develop connectors, process forms, SOA composite
- Lead business requirements gathering and translate those into system requirements
- Facilitate business process design as it relates to Identity Management and Access privileges
- On-time or early completion of tasks and deliverable submissions
- Build new and strengthen existing stakeholder relationships
- Complete tickets, attend meetings and participating in other planning efforts
- Other duties as needed or required
What you have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical area and 3+ years of experience with attribute and role based access controls
- Experienced in Role mining, role engineering processes
- Experienced in automating IAM processes in the Identity and Access Management domain with hands on experience in Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) OR SailPoint OR CA Identity Manager
- Intermediate or above hands on experience with Java programing, JDK 7.1 or above.
- Intermediate or above experience with PowerShell scripting, Linux, Unix (AIX), and Windows automation integration
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Level Systems infrastructure - Basic knowledge of Datacenter Operations
- Basic knowledge of Remedy ticketing system, Basic understanding of Change Management processes.
- Strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and escalate when necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Job Skills
- Experience in a mature development environment (defined development practices, code control, requirements documentation, testing, release management, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Identity and Access industry standards and audit requirements
- Basic knowledge of Identity and Access Management methodologies and technologies
- Experience with updating and maintaining connectors for Identity systems
You demonstrate these behaviors:
Innovative: Defines a compelling vision of the future, and develops breakthrough ideas, whether big or small, that support that vision
Disciplined: Highly disciplined in how resources are used; designs and champions ideas to drive efficiency
Overcomes Barriers: Takes responsibility for addressing obstacles that hinder our people and our business
Delivers Results: Delivers positive results regardless of circumstances, utilizing the right mix of analysis, judgment, agility and urgency
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Expiration Date: Friday, June 1, 2018