Orlando - FL, ORL2, 1958 Summit Park Dr, 32810
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Cashiering division within Operational Services is responsible for moving assets into, out of, and between Schwab accounts. We provide service to both retail investors and independent advisors.
What you’ll do:
As a Cashiering Representative you will work on a multi-facet team that provides client servicing, as well as processing time sensitive high risk client transactions. In this role, you will be in constant contact with our internal and external clients to facilitate their cashiering needs as well as provide an exceptional client experience. Cashiering is a fast-paced, high volume, and deadline driven environment.
- Processing incoming and outgoing wires and electronic fund transfers
- Depositing funds to client accounts through several different channels
- Processing asset transfers between Schwab accounts
- Initiating contact with both retail investors and independent advisors
- Providing subject matter expertise and being a resource to team members
- Coordinating workflow and assisting management with team functions
What you have:
- 3 or more years of experience in the financial services industry, in an operational or client service role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses required
- FINRA Series 9/10 licenses preferred
- Ability to work and learn in a high volume, fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner
- Proficient technical skills, including knowledge of Windows, internet searching, database systems, and email
- Flexible with regard to both schedule and role as both may change with little notice in response to business demand
- Comfortable with direct client interaction with both internal and external clients
- Takes initiative to perform day to day tasks with limited guidance or direct supervision
- Ability to effectively share knowledge and demonstrate subject matter expertise with team members
- Ability to effectively demonstrate leadership skills
- Effective problem solving skills to resolve complex escalations
- This position can be hired at a Grade Level 55 (Specialist) or a Grade Level 56 (Senior Specialist) depending on skills, experience, licenses and education.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||FL - Orlando
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018