Orlando - FL, ORL2, 1958 Summit Park Dr, 32810
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Move Money Solutions within Operational Services is responsible for moving assets into, out of, and between Schwab accounts. We provide service to both retail investors and independent advisors.
What you’ll do:
As a Move Money Solutions Representative you will work on a multi-facet team that provides client servicing, as well as processing time sensitive high risk client transactions. In this role, you will be in constant contact with our internal and external clients to facilitate their cashiering needs as well as provide an exceptional client experience. This division is a fast-paced, high volume, and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Processing incoming and outgoing wires and electronic fund transfers
- Depositing funds to client accounts through several different channels
- Processing asset transfers between Schwab accounts
- Initiating contact with both retail investors and independent advisors
- Providing subject matter expertise and being a resource to team members
What you have:
- 3 or more years of experience in an operations or client service role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Ability to work and learn in a high volume, fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner
- Proficient technical skills, including knowledge of Windows, internet searching, database systems, and email
- Flexible with regard to both schedule and role as both may change with little notice in response to business demand
- Comfortable with direct client interaction with both internal and external clients
- Takes initiative to perform day to day tasks with limited guidance or direct supervision
- Ability to effectively share knowledge and demonstrate subject matter expertise with team members
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||FL - Orlando
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Expiration Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018