Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Axle J Marcoline
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc. (CSIA) is a subsidiary of The Charles Schwab Corporation and an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (CS&Co). This growing team of dedicated investment professionals, with backgrounds ranging from quantitative financial research, investment manager due diligence, and portfolio management and trading, is responsible for managing Schwab Managed Portfolios (SMP) and Schwab Intelligent Portfolios (SIP), diversified portfolios comprised of either mutual funds or ETFs totaling over $40 billion in assets under management.
What you’ll do:
The Specialist, Trading & Trading Support will work closely with the other members of the CSIA Trading Team, Managed & Advised Accounts Operations (MAAO) and the Affiliate Trading Desk to ensure that accounts are allocated properly in their respective models. Key responsibilities include account reconciliation, trade validation and submission, and daily reporting. This includes handling client requests, implementing client restrictions, conducting model changes, creating and editing trade blocks, ad-hoc reporting and other related activities. Support resolution of trading escalations and exceptions.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in financial operations preferred
- Familiarity with trading and settlement processes for ETF’s and Mutual Funds
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Require little instruction on day-to-day work in operational processes
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize daily work flow
- Candidate must be focused, diligent, willing to learn new things and a team player
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills
- Candidate must be able to learn multiple trading system to provide coverage when needed
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks
- Well versed in the use of Microsoft Excel
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Investment Management - 2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Investment Management & Research
Activation Date: Monday, March 26, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018