San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
Charles Schwab Platform and Product Management defines the experience and oversees the management of Schwab’s digital channels (Schwab.com and mobile apps), and internal platforms used by Schwab service representatives and financial consultants.
The group is responsible for providing tools and experiences that enable clients to achieve their financial goals, while supporting the strategic growth of the firm. The group supports all of Schwab’s business enterprises and works with a wide range of internal stakeholders including IT, sales and service, strategy and marketing.
Investor Online Services is responsible for the web, mobile and messaging platforms that serve Schwab Retail Clients.
We are seeking a Senior Staff, Product Management, in Investor Online Services, to support and execute on the mobile app strategy for our Retail clients. The Digital experience for our clients is critical to the firm’s success and this role will help craft and drive this overall vision. The role will have the opportunity to work with senior management, business partners and delivery organizations to ensure we effectively communicate our plan and design for the future. Always keeping our client in mind.
What the team is responsible for:
- Strategy - Envision the future and build the near-term roadmap for our web and mobile strategies
- Execution - On all aspects of technology product development including the definition, creation, development and implementation of the core solutions
- Client service – Serve clients in our digital products with compelling experiences
- Partnership - Support client-facing employees in delivering for our digital experience for our clients
Release Management Tasks:
- Contribute to the direction of our digital properties
- Provide thought leadership in the design of new features, processes and interactions to enhance the overall digital client experience, such as leading release retros and champion process improvements
- Draft content for release notes and release What's New and coordinate compliance approval
- Engage in field integration communication with Agents about supporting new features, to empower them for client conversations
- Create and maintain feature metrics dashboards using Splunk, Adobe Site Analytics and other tools that leverage visual representation to represent Client experience to improve presentation and automate the data collection
- Voice Of Customer monitoring and categorize the data to identify and log production bugs
- Client escalations handling including contacting internal SMEs and coordinate client contact to resolution
- Actively engage and share competitor reviews and industry insights, providing ideas for improvements
What you have:
- BA/BS degree
- 5-7 years of product management or product development in digital, preferably mobile
- Project management skills, agile knowledge and capabilities and attention to detail
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective requirements tailored to specific tech audiences
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently
- Responsible for strong relationship skills, especially in cross-functional teams
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic. Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills. Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing user interactions.
- Experience in building partnerships to effectively deliver on projects in a cross-functional environment, and driving them to successful completion
- Ability to drive change and support new ways of doing things across organizational boundaries
- Builds credibility with peers and key stakeholders (at all levels of the organization) to be able to drive action. Ability to develop multiple solutions to the same problem and identify the common failure modes associated with each
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus
- High level of comfort with technology
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Expiration Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2018