Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Advisor Custody & Trading (ACT) is the industry leader in providing custodial, trading, technology and practice management to independent advisory firms. In partnership with ACT, Schwab Alliance provides premium services for clients of independent financial advisors. The services provide practical financial tools and resources and a dedicated service team to complement the advisor-client relationship.
Alliance’s vision is to act as a liaison for the Financial Advisor, enhancing their client product and service offering by leveraging the scale of Schwab. Brokerage Service Specialists carry out that vision by working in small, highly collaborative teams that consistently strive to provide a positive experience in every client interaction.
What you’ll do:
As a Brokerage Service Specialist you will be the primary point of contact for the clients of independent advisors who custody assets with Schwab and provide “best in class” service. It’s this level of service that differentiates us from our competitors and serves as a sustainable competitive advantage. This is a phone-based position.
- Proactively consult and educate clients of Independent Investment Advisors
- Research and respond to client issues related to online enrollment, forms, trading, tax reporting, transfers, and various other areas of product knowledge and support
- Collaborate with internal partners in delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or service issues
What you have:
- Successful completion of our Client Focus Assessment which measures potential talent and role fit
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 licenses. If you do not currently have a Series 7 & 63/66 licenses, you will need to successfully pass and obtain Series 7 and 63/66 licenses under a condition of employment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, team orientation, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- The ability to multi-task, actively listen, assess client needs, and research information
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, April 15, 2018