Lone Tree - CO, DENR3, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Online Authentication Management team is responsible for defining and implementing client access capabilities to all of the online channels and properties (Web, Web Services, Mobile, and Software) at Schwab. These mission critical channels provide access to millions of end-clients and service providers to the information and tools they need to conduct business with Schwab. The team works with each channel to define appropriate authentication capability, security tools, and administration services necessary to meet the requirements of the varied Schwab client communities. The team works with our internal technology team, Security, Compliance, Risk, Privacy, and end-channel owners to define and deliver new features. As the owners of online authentication, the team is constantly looking at best practices in the industry and related industries and most importantly, emerging authentication techniques, experiences, technologies and systems. Part of the team’s charter is to educate channel owners and end-clients on all aspects of Identity Management, Security and Authentication techniques, and Requirement Adherence utilizing online and offline content, tools, webcasts, in-person meetings and presentations.
What you’ll do:
The candidate will be responsible for defining, socializing, gaining support for, road mapping, and delivering new functionality into the Schwab Authentication Platform.
This person will:
- Develop near and long-term authentication strategies and roadmaps for specific feature families.
- Work with technology partners and vendors to create authentication techniques.
- Evaluate in-house and 3rd party security products.
- Explore, evaluate and propose technologies and techniques that fit the needs of the various channels.
- Define requirements and coordinate the development and implementation of authentication feature/capability.
- Serve as the voice of the program from the business side, providing guidance and direction of program activities.
- Work with channel partners and other product managers to create and implement online identity management and authentication processes and systems.
- Participate in scrum meetings to provide the tech team the direction they require to deliver authentication capability functionality
- Support Program Manager in the development of program progress material for the various oversight committees (e.g., Executive Steering Cmty, Working Leader Team, etc.).
- Negotiate contract details which meet the needs of the firm and end-clients.
- Provide support to various internal stakeholders to answer client questions and resolving client escalations.
- Be comfortable creating educational material, talking and ideally presenting to small and larger groups on subjects concerning online security as it pertains to the industry, the regulatory environment and regulatory requirements.
- Some travel is required.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science, engineering or business. MBA or post-graduate degree highly desired
- Extensive experience with online security and fraud, authentication, and identity management preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to influence and drive outcomes
- A strong track record of performance
- Experience with the Financial Services industry a plus
- Superior analytical ability with attention to detail
- Experience creating easy to follow reports of complex data
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest/passion for our industry – fraud and security
- Strong skills with Agile methods and processes is a plus
- Expert knowledge with the suite of Microsoft Office products, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Schwab products, services and support systems is a plus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, May 19, 2018