Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Toni L Pohle
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Estate Services is a specialized organization within the broader Schwab Operational Services Enterprise providing high-touch service to our clients and to the advisors that serve them. Estate Services fulfills our purpose of championing every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We inspire client loyalty by providing expert Estate guidance to our clients and advisors, and exhibit Schwab value in all interactions.
What you’ll do:
As a Schwab Estate Services Team Lead, you will be responsible for supporting Estate Services Team Managers and a team of 8 – 10 Estates Professionals with a goal of creating outstanding client experiences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support team development through peer coaching of team members to promote excellence in delivering proactive, purpose-driven interactions with internal and external clients
- Support team managers in delivering optimal business results, including coaching employees on effective case and call management
- Support team development by promoting and reinforcing training activities
- Collaborate with the Team Leads across locations to support change, drive consistency and share information, best practices, and other relevant topics
- Support a team environment that fosters engagement and an achievement-oriented culture
- Adapt proactively to the needs of the business by acting as a Subject Matter Expert and flexing assignments when needed
- Build a brand of leadership and influence across business segments and locations
- Passion for the client experience due to the sensitive nature of the clients we are servicing
What you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in brokerage, banking, compliance or operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4+years) in finance, economics, business administration, or related area
- Active FINRA Series 7, 63 and 9/10 licenses required (Condition of employment for the 9/10 only will be considered for highly qualified candidates)
- Must enjoy a detail-oriented position in a fast paced, continuously changing environment
- Genuine desire to advance to a Team Manager position
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018