Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Schwab Technology / Service Management Office (SMO) develops, maintains & supports end to end services to ensure our business and technology partners get the right services at the right price and quality levels for its needs and
expectations of IT. This person will work with the customer and developers on implementing add/changes or retirement of services in to the service catalog (request center). This position is key to ensuring customer requirements are transferred into technical requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems,specifically within the IT Service Management suite. Provide technical expertise and customer guidance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet customer requirements.
- Help develop process communication and training material for Service Management Office (SMO) processes
- Work with process owner and service governance team members on reporting dashboards.
- Communicate with customers on service matters as required
- Work with team to document and report on all service related problems
- Create and report on customer satisfaction surveys in relation to service management
- Publish and update content as requested to SMO shared site
What you have:
- Computer Science or related technical degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Service Catalog experience is highly desired
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- IT Help Desk experience is a plus
- Ability to work with developers to gather and translate requirements
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated success managing many competing requests, projects and priorities.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-System Administration-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018