Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Content and Client Marketing (CCM) works closely with Product, Client Experience and Central Marketing partners to develop compelling marketing programs that deliver business results.
CCM is responsible for creating innovative marketing solutions for millions of prospects and clients
- Providing comprehensive and integrated client marketing support for business and retail marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring consistency and alignment across marketing programs and initiatives.
- Supporting dynamic corporate and business goals and objectives through efficient budget and resource management.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Marketing Manager will provide end-to-end strategy and management of retail client marketing efforts in support of our co-branded credit card offer with American Express. Support for other Schwab products and services may be added, based on business and marketing priorities.
In this role responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with and, in some cases, lead cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Work with business and marketing partners to evaluate marketing opportunities, develop recommendations and implement client marketing communications across multiple marketing channels (both digital and print).
- Manage day-to-day interactions with Agency Partners to lead the creative development of marketing communications.
- Report on marketing’s progress and socialize program results/learnings/implications with partners and senior leadership.
What you have:
- 6+ years product marketing experience is required
- Experience managing creative agencies is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Financial services/Credit Card marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience executing a wide variety of marketing communications including digital content, print, email, and banner advertising.
The ideal candidate will possess the following capabilities:
- Excellent marketing program management skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously to successful execution.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to deliver sound marketing recommendations that drive business results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with business and marketing partners, and report out on marketing program status.
- Leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to build consensus with key partners, work effectively in a cross-functional/highly matrixed organization, and manage by influence.
- Sound judgment, planning, marketing management and organizational skills.
- A ‘can-do’, results-oriented approach.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Monday, March 12, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018