Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
James D Hapgood
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab’s Move Money Solutions Department is responsible for world class customer care, risk prevention, and education of policies and procedures related to money movement. Our mission is to execute as an elite team of experts, committed to the highest level of satisfaction, by owning every client interaction through clients’ eyes. We provide one call resolution, and protect the clients’ interests from fraud while mitigating risk to the firm. Our support hotline is centralized to assist various departments’ client requests for incoming and outgoing movement of funds. Our collaborative team members carry out our mission to provide the one on one service that Schwab is known for. It is this level of service that differentiates us from our competitors!
What you’ll do:
As a Move Money Solutions – Hotlines Specialist you will promote client loyalty by providing the highest quality support to our internal and external customers via inbound and outbound phone calls relating to movement of funds requests. You will be the primary contact for our branch partners, internal and external clients to provide “best in class” service by: Effectively managing and evaluating risk when reviewing client accounts requesting fund disbursements including but not limited to check requests, check deposits, domestic and international currency wires. Responding to questions on a wide array of technical operational subjects. Actively listen, assess client needs, research information, and provide clients with innovative solutions. Problem solving and conducting research/special requests through the use of email, telephone and our internal inquiry system. Identifying situations where escalation is warranted and the ability to take action quickly in a high-risk environment. Performing work that is detailed and communicated in a clear, effective manner. Work collaboratively and effectively with others in a fast-paced environment.
What you have:
- Passion for service and the desire to help people
- Engaging communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen and to explain complex subjects in simpler terms
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment with minimum supervision
- Intermediate to advance level of knowledge regarding regulatory, audit and compliance policies regarding the securities industry
- Intermediate to advance technical skills, with the ability to use 7 or more different applications efficiently, including Windows, internet research, database systems, and email
- Due to nature of risk with responsibilities, attention to detail and accuracy are required
- 2+ years’ experience in brokerage/financial industry, with emphasis on customer service preferred
You demonstrate these behaviors:
- Demonstrated concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
- The ability to keep functioning effectively when under pressure and maintain self control in the face of hostility or provocation
- Focusing on the desired end result of one’s own or one’s units work; setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018