Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Technology Web Development Team develops non-customer facing internal applications to support various business organizations. The team codes the technical solution to new and existing applications based on a standard development stack. The team leverages close, collaborative working relationships with its product owner to apply technology solutions to a wide array of business opportunities and application needs.
What you’ll do:
Develop and code based on the “How” as defined by the technical team lead. Work closely with fellow developers to determine sizing and effort of user stories; create and code user task based on user stories; be committed to agile methodologies. As a senior developer you will be a self-driven individual contributor; provide efficiently organized and designed logic; be highly-motivated and well versed in developing robust easily maintainable applications.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or prior software development experience.
- Experience building customer-facing interfaces and business-critical systems
- Strong knowledge and experience with .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience with web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, SSL/TLS, and JSON
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular 2
- Well versed in Agile methodologies
- Proficiency with UI testing and optimization techniques
- Strong knowledge and experience working with REST APIs
- SQL development in SQL Server, Oracle or Teradata
- Knowledge on web forms C# and VB.net
What you’ll get:
• Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
• Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
• Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
• Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
• Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018
Expiration Date: Friday, June 1, 2018