San Francisco - CA, BRCAWS, 106 West Portal Ave, 94127-1306
Ami Nicole Arroyo
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for providing advice and counsel to individuals and families with their financial needs, including retirement planning, educational planning, investment management, estate planning, active investing, managed banking, and lending needs.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you’ll do:
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy. Our Client Relationship Manager will pursue this mission through:
- Demonstrating the ability to consistently handle client complaints and providing a resolution that meets the needs/wants of the client, the branch and the company.
- Deepening ongoing internal and external business partner relationships.
- Consistently demonstrating initiative, workplace engagement and leadership.
- Delivering a self-directed, unparalleled value and outstanding client service.
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales/support staff with meeting our clients’ needs.
- Successfully navigating through extremely complex operational issues.
- Highly successful with diffusing negative client situations.
- Providing acting Branch Manager responsibilities in Branch Manager’s absence.
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients...You will be responsible for:
- Managing, coaching, and developing Branch Client Service Staff.
- Coordinating and maintaining the branch paperwork and operations flow.
- Implementing, training and support of new processes that are adopted by the firm.
- Partnering with internal and external business partners to prepare for a branch audit.
- Being a product and service subject matter expert.
- Receiving checks, security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing.
- Proactively uncovering additional business development opportunities.
- Scheduling the clients with a Financial Consultant for further consultation.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance. If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- 3-5 years in a securities/financial services capacity
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with customer service
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a management/supervisory capacity preferred
- Proactively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Previous experience in a direct client facing role highly preferred
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
Must be able to develop and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
Education, Licenses, and Designations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience
- Active and valid Series 7 and 63 required
- Active and valid Series 9/10 is required
- Notary preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab’s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CA - San Francisco
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018