Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Relationship Solutions Group defines the representative experience and oversees the management of Schwab’s electronic channels and internal platforms used by Schwab service representatives and financial consultants. The group is responsible for providing tools, solutions and experiences that enable clients to achieve their financial objectives, while supporting the strategic growth of the firm. The group supports all of Schwab’s business enterprises and works with a wide range of internal stakeholders including technology, sales and service, strategy and marketing.
The Desktop Solutions organization is responsible for supporting and designing client facing rep platforms to drive efficiency through innovation, problem solving, solution design, UX design, and prototyping. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional representative experience and enable the ability to establish, grow and solidify relationships with our clients.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to fill the Knowledge Management Product Management role. The Knowledge Management manager will actively partner with business, technology and enterprise platform partners to define, develop and execute a strategy and roadmap for Knowledge Management.
What you’ll do:
The Knowledge Management Product Manager will:
- Define and execute the strategic vision of the knowledge management platform experience to ensure leverage and scalability across unique client journeys.
- Identify the technology platform to meet business requirements and partner with technology to implement the solution.
- Translate feature requirements into technology specifications.
- Support iterative testing and ongoing improvement of the client experience
- Secure internal resources for product team and work across all functions to bring a product to launch.
- Monitor client needs, competitor moves and marketplace trends to identify and pursue new product opportunities.
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience with knowledge management platforms
- 5+ years in product/brand management or strategy roles preferred.
- Leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to influence and build consensus with diverse partners at all levels
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Skill at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, including proven experience managing products or services and well as the implementation of projects with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create presentations and present to management
- Salesforce experience a plus
- BA/BS degree
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-2-5 yrs, Product Development-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018