Richfield Village - OH, OHRICHLD, Kinross Lakes Parkway, 44286
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Retirement Plan Service, Inc., (RPS) an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., is one of the leading providers of bundled retirement plan services. Schwab offers full-service retirement plans featuring complete retirement services from a single source. Schwab’s combined expertise in recordkeeping and related services, investment choice and award-winning participant experience and engagement, including retirement plan advice, helps employees offer competitive employee benefits. The Client Facing Product team is responsible for business strategy, sponsor and participant offer design and new product/service development to drive growth, client satisfaction and profitability for 1,000+ plan sponsor clients and 1.4 million participants. Your focus will be on supporting our digital channels.
What you’ll do:
This position will primarily provide a first level of support for workplace.schwab.com and the Schwab WorkPlace mobile application for our business partners. You will form an in-depth understanding of our existing capabilities by working with our Product Owners and Technology partners to deliver a high level of responsiveness and long-term solutions. As part of supporting these key systems you will:
- Review and Respond to reported issues
- Identify training oppourtunities with Product Owners as well as business partners
- Add to Knowledge base for common questions
- Proactively raise risks and issues that could impact brand
- Partner with technical leads and product managers to improve application and documetation.
In addition, individual will be responsible for development and maintenance of key usage metrics to allow for improved communications and capabilities.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working in financial services industry is desired with background in business-to-business or business-to-client product development and marketing preferred
- MS SQL and .NET skills.
- Excellent customer service and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills as well as poise under pressure.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Project Management-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, OH - Richfield
Activation Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Expiration Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018