Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
We’re constantly working to improve the online experience for Schwab clients, and as a result, the ways customers can interact with Schwab are constantly evolving. To support increased digital enablement and customer self-service across investment planning, management and research, we need to drive customer adoption of these experiences. This role will be responsible for ensuring our customers understand the breadth of digital solutions available to them, as well as what to expect as they utilize them.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with and, in some cases, lead cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing strategies designed to promote digital solutions, improve customer experience, and increase customer enablement.
- Work with business and marketing partners to evaluate and prioritize marketing opportunities, develop recommendations and implement client marketing communications across multiple on- and offline marketing channels
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs through journey-based marketing, such as onboarding, educational, and ongoing nurture campaigns related to digital solutions.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with Agency Partners to lead the creative development of client marketing communications and digital content.
- Report on marketing’s progress and socialize program results/learnings/implications with partners and senior leadership
- Provide comprehensive and integrated client marketing support for digital solutions, platforms and functionality enhancements.
- Ensuring consistency and alignment across marketing programs, initiatives and customer experiences
- Supporting dynamic corporate and business goals and objectives through efficient budget and resource management
What you have:
- 6+ years digital marketing experience is required, including email marketing and digital content development
- Experience managing projects with creative agencies is required
- Excellent marketing program management skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously to successful execution
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with an emphasis on communications, marketing, and/or business.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with business and marketing partners, and report out on marketing program status
- Leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to build consensus with key partners, work effectively in a cross-functional/highly matrixed organization, and manage by influence
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinking that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- A willingness to tackle issues and solve independently whenever possible
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018