Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Relationship Solutions Group defines the experience and oversees the management of Schwab’s client relationship channels and internal platforms used by Schwab service representatives and financial consultants. The group is responsible for providing tools and experiences that enable clients to achieve their financial objectives, while supporting the strategic growth of the firm through rep assisted channels. The group supports all of Schwab’s business enterprises and works with a wide range of internal stakeholders including technology, sales and service, strategy and marketing.
The Desktop Solutions organization is responsible for the Sales, Service, Advice and Supervision platforms that support the client facing teams that serve Schwab clients. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional representative experience and enable the ability to establish, grow and solidify relationships with our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the functions to gather, analyze, refine, validate, document and maintain complex business requirements.
- Ensure complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risks, risk mitigators that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies.
- Ensure all defined business rules/policies are documented, implemented as designed. Ensure process enablers are working as designed (automated as well as manual).
- Ensure available technology is leveraged to the fullest extent. Provide input to business process specialist during redesign of impacted business process where applicable to leverage available or new technologies.
- Oversee the translation of high level business requirements into functional specification. Function as the liaison between the business unit and the other supporting functional organizations to properly interpret and deliver to the functional specifications.
- Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions. Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to define detailed business requirements.
- The Business Analyst role in the Agile Team will be to build user stories, attend ceremonies.
- Vet and filter user requests before proceeding to business requirements writing.
- Analyze production issues in coordination with Business and Technology.
- Translate regulatory requirements into actionable deliverables for product and technology teams in coordination with Legal and Compliance.
- Help drive and define business test cases in QA / UAT process.
- This role will also function as a product owner for a small business capability.
What you have:
- Strong problem solving skills including ability to research and resolve business issues arising in various operating environments
- Strategic mindset to help drive product management decisions, governance, and long term vision
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral 4+ years of experience as a business analyst Agile experience
- Experience managing a requirements traceability matrix Experience working with Requirements
- Management Systems Experience with JIRA Knowledge of Salesforce preferable Bachelors degree required
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Monday, March 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Friday, April 6, 2018