Austin - TX, AUS2, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
We are seeking a proactive individual to join our dynamic team within the Business Implementation & Quality Department. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for facilitating the implementation of new and existing client products and services, and will work alongside key business partners and clients through the lifecycle of the process ensuring timely and accurate completion.
What you’ll do:
Responsibilities will include oversight, internal controls, project management and consulting with clients and business partners where appropriate to ensure seamless execution and set up of these new services for our clients.
- Complete extensive reviews on existing and new plans for setup accuracy and completeness.
- Completing assigned projects accurately and within established SLA’s
- Using implementation experience to provide internal best practice and technology enhancement suggestions; Deliver best practices when proactively consulting with clients and internal partners.
- Ensuring implementations are executed with the highest quality according to client requirements.
- Adherence/updates/training on the department’s procedures.
- Escalating issues in a timely manner
- Testing of new and or enhanced system updates.
- Project managing cross-functional resources to execute client requests
- Engaging other resources as necessary to implement the plan design changes
- Conducting periodic check-ins with Client Services and client on progress
What you have:
- 4+ years of experience with a nationally-recognized provider of bundled retirement plan services. Expertise in the retirement plan and executive deferred compensation plan marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; may have post graduate and/or certification
- Detailed and specific understanding of ERISA and Pension industry rules and regulations is strongly preferred.
- Proven client management, project management, and operational skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of Schwab’s record keeping system (SRI) and Schwab products and services.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to grasp difficult concepts quickly.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Schwab’s legal documents.
- Strong customer focus, including ability to think in terms of the customers perspective and expectation
- Ability to motivate/inspire others to achieve high quality deliverables and client satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime with limited notice.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, OH - Richfield
Activation Date: Monday, March 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2018