Phoenix - AZ, PHX8040, 8040 South 48th Street, 85044
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The PortfolioServices Team Manager will lead a team of service representatives located in Raleigh, NC who provide support for RIAs who use the PortfolioServices outsourced data management and performance reporting solution from SPT. The role will report to the Senior Manager of PortfolioServices Client Service in Raleigh, NC and will partner with other Team Managers to provide leadership, management and coaching to teams in multiple sites. The role help drive a consistent service experience and will be responsible for ensuring the completion and accuracy of daily, monthly, and quarterly operations by the service team.
What you’ll do:
• Manage the team of PortfolioServices service staff located in Raleigh, NC to provide a consistent, high-quality client experience for the RIAs who use the PortfolioServices outsourced data management and performance reporting solution from SPT
• Ensure the completion and accuracy of daily, monthly, and quarterly operations by the service team
• Provide coaching, guidance, and performance management to the service team to foster employee engagement, drive high performance, and help position the employees to develop and success
• Work cross-functionally with peers to improve processes, identify best practices and better utilize resources
• Act with a high level of urgency in resolving all Client issues; own the Client experience
What you have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 1+ years of people management / leadership experience in customer service
• Strong knowledge of the financial service industry, particularly the RIA industry
• Expert knowledge of Schwab Performance Technologies’ applications
• Experience in providing outsourced services
• Management experience preferred Management experience preferred
• Strong communication skills with an ability to work effectively with external clients as well as internally with subordinates, peers, and senior management
• Independently motivated with a strong drive for results and ability to consistently meet Service Level Agreements
• Exceptional analytic, organization and business planning skills
• Highly skilled at working cross functionally to improve productivity, innovation and trust
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Monday, March 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2018