Austin - TX, AUSTINB, 12401 Research Blvd, 78759
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Retirement Business Services (RBS), a division within Schwab Advisor Services, provides trust, custody, trading, and technical services through the Business Trust Division of Charles Schwab Bank, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Schwab Retirement Technologies. RBS is growing rapidly by providing retirement plan trust and custody services to Independent Record-keepers (Record-keepers), Registered Investment Advisors (Advisor) and Third Party Administrators (TPAs), and leads the industry in servicing retirement plans through intermediary relationships.
What you’ll do:
The Client Services Administrator (CSA) is a member of a team of CSAs which, together, support a specific group of client relationships by ensuring all service levels are met on a daily basis.
Key functions of the CSA include but are not limited to:
- Research and respond to client issues and inquiries related to investments, tax reporting, transfers and various other areas of product knowledge and support
- Manage numerous client relationships
- Meet established service level standards.
- Manage multiple tasks effectively by balancing high productivity with excellent service quality
- Answer general client services hotline calls, respond to emails.
- Responsible for presenting a professional image of Schwab in all communications.
- Collaborate with internal partners in delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or service issues
- Assist Client Service Managers with projects as assigned
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, or related area preferred
- Excellent client service and problem resolution skills.
- Client focus- Consider clients in all we do.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with ability to organize and prioritize
- A curious/entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop a full understanding of our business
- Great attitude, team orientation, intelligence and professionalism
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, team environment
- Comfortable with a fluid/changing environment
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
*This requisition is for future needs of the business; not an immediate opening.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-less than 2yrs, Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Monday, March 5, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, April 1, 2018