Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
This new position is part of the Charles Schwab Investment Management marketing team. Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM), the asset management arm of Charles Schwab Corporation, has over $360 billion in assets under management, and is one of the nation’s largest providers of index mutual funds and ETFs. The CSIM marketing team is responsible for developing effective marketing programs and communication strategies that promote Schwab’s proprietary ETF and mutual fund products to financial advisors, institutions and retail investors.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Manager, Digital Copywriter is responsible for writing and editing marketing copy for a variety of purposes, institutional investor audiences and channels – with a strong emphasis on digital outputs. This role is part of a high-performing marketing team focused on supporting the evolving needs of the growing asset management business. The Senior Manager, Digital Copywriter will work with the broader CSIM marketing team, other business partners and outside agencies/writers to plan, create and deliver compelling marketing copy for our marketing initiatives. This position will report to the Managing Director of Content and Digital Strategy.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop a strong understanding of CSIM, our products, target audiences, business goals and sales objectives
- Develop and edit compelling marketing copy across a variety of CSIM digital properties, including but not limited to emails, websites and social media platforms
- Transform sophisticated and/or complex communications on investment products and concepts into copy that's straightforward and easy to understand
- Ensure that our brand voice and message is powerfully and consistently communicated
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and execute concepts that creatively bring our brand to life and inspire action, while providing users a best-in-class digital experience
- Routinely collaborate with marketing team and key business partners such as PR, events, sales and channel owners to socialize projects and initiatives
- Develop content within timelines, budget and project requirements
- Guide other writers/content developers with critique and recommendations to refine content
- Edit and proofread new content with a keen attention to detail
What you have:
- BA/BS in Marketing, English, Communications, Finance or related field
- 7+ years of recent experience in a copywriting role within financial services or other regulated industries
- Institutional asset management industry experience highly preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills with superior attention to detail
- Strong experience in writing copy for digital channels (social media, web, email)
- Experience writing campaign content for marketing communications
- Strong client focus and ability to think in terms of the client experience/perspective
- Mastery of the written English language and grammar
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative creative environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, keeping projects on schedule and on budget
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||IL - Chicago, CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Friday, March 2, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018