Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Managing Director, Advice Marketing will lead the strategic direction and management of marketing programs designed to attract investors to Schwab’s innovative managed investing and advice solutions. The Managing Director will help to drive revenue and asset growth among prospects and clients, and modernize the marketing process to enable a more dynamic, customized and integrated customer experience leading to exceptional business results. The role will have direct impact on the company’s future growth and is an opportunity to shape the customer experience of an iconic brand and to influence millions of investors in the decision journeys impacting their financial future.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary marketing point of contact for product owners and the key integrator for all marketing efforts related to managed investing and advice solutions at Schwab
- Develop and communicate big-picture vision and strategy for marketing projects, and deliver results through practical, disciplined execution.
- Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of retail managed investing and advice solutions.
- Evaluate marketing opportunities, develop recommendations and implement marketing communications across multiple marketing channels.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with Agency Partners to lead the creative development of marketing communications.
- Report on marketing’s progress and socialize program results/learnings/implications with partners and senior leadership
- Accountable for ensuring all marketing communications are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You will have a small team as well as robust cross-functional support from our analytics & research organization, other marketing teams and agency partners.
What you have:
- A minimum of 10 years leading marketing in a diversified retail, financial services environment with an emphasis on strategy and planning, plus experience in management consulting or corporate strategy.
- Results oriented leader who takes initiative and effectively distills strategy, analytics, and varied sets of input to drive to decisions and follow through to execution; collaborating cross-functionally to deliver specific outcomes.
- Digital marketing background, especially experience in marketing automation, customer journey mapping and activation, innovative targeting and personalization.
- Experience working with sales organizations and developing marketing assets for use in retail, client facing, branch offices.
- Makes sound, timely decisions in managing the complex operations of high-visibility initiatives and channels, with keen attention to procedures and regulatory requirements, and in response to client and field input to address issues and opportunities.
- Thrives on initiating, building and cultivating strong authentic relationships inside and outside the group; highly collaborative; navigates and activates alignment across organizational silos and builds engaged, well-rounded and high performing teams; identifies and nurtures talent; develops team expertise in emerging areas.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong emotional intelligence/maturity and senior level executive presence.
- Able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence with business partners.
- FINRA series 7 and 24 licensing required; can be fulfilled by taking the exams post hiring.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 24, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Marketing-6+ yrs, Analyst/Strategy-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Friday, March 2, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018