Phoenix - AZ, PHX8040, 8040 South 48th Street, 85044
Erika Jessica Pullem
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
In Advisor Services (AS) we have built our business on serving the needs of RIAs and advancing an industry that helps the advisor and their clients thrive. We understand their needs, and work side by side providing them the support to help them manage their firm and meet their goals. In Core, our mission is to be the premier service provider for emerging Advisors in the industry.
The Core Custody Solutions team is seeking a Senior Program Manager to execute on the Core segment strategy, leading and supporting multiple projects and initiatives with cross-functional partners, including channel organizations, project management, marketing, service, technology, and leadership within Advisor Services. The Senior Program Manager is an individual contributor who reports to the Vice President of Core Custody Solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Actively contribute in the development and execution of our strategy to create an industry-leading and scalable advisor experience of the Core segment with a focus on growing market share.
- Represent and communicate the Core segment plan and priorities to leadership and partners.
- Coordinate internal and external communication and rollout of new enhancements and segment offers.
- Maintain a strong band of communication between internal business partners and leaders.
- Stay abreast of competitive offerings in the industry and how it impacts Schwab’s market share within our segment.
- Contribute with a superior understanding of features and benefits of Schwab tools, products, and services in order to encourage adoption and provide scale to the segment.
- Drive alignment and understanding of priorities, business strategy, trade-off decisions and investment.
- Partner closely with service, account management, marketing and business consulting to represent the Core segment priorities with a strong focus on advisor impacts.
What you have:
- 3-5 years of program management experience, with 3 years within financial services.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience leading project discussions and executing on projects deliverable.
- Ability to think critically and set strategic direction, including ability to identify initiatives, problem-solve and execute program to meet strategic objectives.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity simultaneously.
- Ability to develop and articulate business requirements; must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in highly-collaborative work environment. Must have the ability to liaison between the business and other partner organizations.
- Skill at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, including proven experience managing products or services and well as the implementation of projects with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create presentations and present to management.
- Ability to design, analyze and implement creative solutions to complex problems.
- Willingness to own problem resolution through its completion.
- Passion for ideation, professionalism, positivity and strong work ethic with a high level of integrity and teamwork.
- The role is being offered in Phoenix, Westlake or Denver.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Project Management-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, TX - Dallas, CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Friday, March 2, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018