Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Don Carlos Collins
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Sales and Service Enablement team supports the achievement of business outcomes by enabling the field to serve our clients through impactful delivery of initiatives. A Senior Manager will provide project management expertise to a multi-faceted transformational program that will evolve how we serve our clients in our service centers.
What you’ll do:
While primarily supporting a service transformation program, a Senior Manager will:
- Build and cultivate relationships with field and business initiative partners to advocate for field experiences that lead to positive client experiences
- Evolve program roadmaps from start to finish involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Where appropriate, enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and processes
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
- Create and execute end-to-end change & implementation plans within the program
- Proactively identify business opportunities and provide solutions to enhance process efficiency within the program
- Provide a disciplined and strategic approach to projects, include appropriate stakeholders, and leverage strong partnerships to drive progress and achieve results for the firm
- Initiate and set goals for initiatives according to the strategic objectives of the organization
Key Partners include, but are not limited to:
Investor Services Segments and Platforms, Field Leaders, Employee Communications, Schwab Business Learning, Strategy
Factors for Success:
- A self-starter with an eye toward continually improving processes that deliver excellent client service.
- Strong in anticipating and resolving problems within owned initiatives.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and listening skills for use across all levels of the firm.
- Keen ability to manage multiple and changing priorities, work though ambiguity, and think creatively
- Ability to identify risks and issues and identify mitigation strategies
- Able to manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and is able work efficiently to meet tight deadlines with little supervision
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or post-grad degree highly preferred
- 5+ years in leading large initiatives required
- Prior experience in financial services or sales organizations preferred
- Outstanding “soft” skills - including the ability to work well with a diverse range of partners
- Skilled in operating at both strategic and tactical levels
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment and an ability to identify and manage trade-offs
- Strong analytical skills, creativity and pragmatism in problem solving, and resourcefulness
- Expert knowledge with the suite of Microsoft Office products, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake, IN - Indianapolis
Activation Date: Friday, March 2, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, April 1, 2018