Lone Tree - CO, DENRL, 10160 TrainStation Circle, 80124
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Advisor Services, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology and practice management to registered investment advisors (RIAs). It provides access to sophisticated wealth-management services that help advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts. Schwab Advisor Services serves over 7,000 independent advisory firms who custody approximately $1 trillion of assets with Schwab.
Retirement Business Services provides trust and custodial services, trading and practice management to independent recordkeepers and advisors focusing in retirement.
What you'll do;
Our Relationship Management team provides dedicated, personalized service and support to more than 150 independent recordkeepers and third party administrators. Relationship Managers manage and consult with our clients and actively pursue opportunities to increase assets under management and improve the client experience. Relationship Managers are responsible for managing and growing existing relationships, influencing positive change in their operations and communicating policy changes to them. Relationship Managers are also tasked with understanding their client’s business models and developing strategies in a competitive marketplace.
- Maintaining and cultivating key relationships with firm principals and business owners of independent recordkeepers and third party administrators, and developing new sales through those contacts.
- Knowing and understanding the client’s industry, business model, strengths, challenges and corporate strategic objectives, and delivering solutions through the Charles Schwab enterprise-wide services and products offerings.
- Connecting retirement advisors to independent recordkeepers and third party administrators to help clients expand sales distribution
- Proactively consult with clients through knowledge sharing, efficiency training and education helping them manage and grow their business
- Establishing and maintaining a strong, sustainable, relationship building process and broad network of key Charles Schwab resources to solve problems
- Anticipate the needs of clients and communicating the competitive landscape to internal partners
- Research and respond to client issues escalated by other parts of organization Resolve complex situations or requests.
- Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction, profitability and referral capabilities
- 40% travel
What you have:
- Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter with demonstrated sales success
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- A minimum of 7 years financial services experience and 2 years of business-to-business sales/consulting experience in the financial services industry is required.
- You will have demonstrated consultative sales ability to manage existing complicated business-to-business relationships
- We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, comprehensive industry knowledge, comfortable navigating across Schwab as an advocate for their clients
- Candidates are required to reside within the assigned territory
- Must have substantial knowledge of competitor's products, services, sales tactics and weaknesses
- Candidates will have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018