Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Retirement Network™ (SRN) is here to serve the retirement plan needs of professional service companies, plan sponsors and participants. SRN offers retirement consulting, plan administration and advisory services solutions for plans of all types and sizes. SRN markets Schwab’s commitment to the retirement industry through active engagement of plan sponsors, third party administrators (TPA) and advisors. SRN is dedicated to minimizing the complexities surrounding business retirement plans for internal and external Schwab clients. SRN helps business professionals navigate the complexities of retirement plans to ensure client confidence, whether for a one-time opportunity or an ongoing relationship.
What you’ll do:
As an Inside Sales Specialist/Retirement Consultant, you will have the opportunity to;
- Consult and advise prospective clients on appropriate retirement plan solutions based on company goals and objectives
- Identify, develop and channel new business opportunities through relationships with Schwab Financial Consultants, Branch Managers and Regional Branch Executives in Schwab Branch offices
- Educate advisors on the spectrum of retirement products available at Schwab
- Work with Retirement Business Services Relationship Managers and Sales Team to build and maintain working relationships with Independent Recordkeepers that utilize Charles Schwab for Custody and Trust services
- Assist Independent Recordkeepers in establishing and developing business relationships with advisors
- Actively identify internal Partners that could benefit from SRN services
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related retirement services experience
- Retirement Plan consulting experience
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal, client service, Networking and analytical skills
- ASPPA Designation preferred
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018