Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Michelle Lynn Huber
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our National Branch is part of the broader branch network within the Investor Services organization. We have a unique opportunity to assist clients who don’t live within close proximity to a physical branch. We also cater to clients who prefer to conduct business over the phone, as meetings are held either over the phone or by video conference technology. Our primary responsibility is to help individuals and families with their financial needs. Whether it’s retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
PLEASE NOTE: this position may be filled at either our PEAK (E. Lincoln Drive) or South Mountain (E. Francisco) locations
What you’ll do:
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy.
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission through:
- Delivering unparalleled value, outstanding service and providing a positive client experience
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our clients’ needs
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients. You will be responsible for:
- Managing, organizing and properly processing all forms and correspondence that arrive via mail, fax or email
- Proactively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Scheduling clients with a Financial Consultant for further consultation
- Partnering with multiple Financial Consultants within a National Branch, and backing up other National Branches as needed with operational activities to support sales efforts
- Managing a support box for the branch which could include: researching requests, outbound calls to practice clients regarding operational situations, and putting together reports and sales materials
- Supporting Financial Consultants as needed to allow them more time with clients and less time on operational issues
- Maintaining all related files to ensure audit readiness and department accordance with compliance, oversight and supervision requirements
- Working to become a subject matter expert in operational and sales support, and share this expertise with business partners
- Researching and resolve operational inefficiencies, and identify areas of improvement that will assist our group in reaching team sales goals
- Collaborating with other National Branch Client Relationship Specialists to support the goals of the enterprise
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance.
If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Minimum 12 months in the financial services industry
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously, and prioritize accordingly
- Must be able to develop and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
Education, Licenses, and Designations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience
- Valid and active Series 7 & 63 licenses are required
- A valid and active Series 9/10 license is preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab’s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Friday, February 23, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018