Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Michelle Lynn Huber
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The purpose of Schwab Acquisition Delivery is to bring new clients to the firm and to deepen the relationship with existing clients. This team’s focus is to ensure that every client experiences the very best Schwab has to offer. The Acquisition Team focuses on retail prospects and client lead opportunities through outbound and inbound interactions with the goal of establishing a new client relationship.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What You'll Do:
The Investment Consultant proactively works with potential clients to address their financial needs and to help them achieve financial fitness. The consultant engages prospects in needs-based dialogue to gain a thorough understanding of their needs and to position the appropriate Schwab products and services. The consultant reaches out to prospects primarily through outbound calling but also communicates with clients via inbound calls, emails, faxes and hard copy correspondence.
The consultant balances multiple priorities and focuses on touching as many prospects as possible with the highest quality as possible. Consultants will follow up on lead opportunities created by internal partners, the Schwab website and outbound calling campaigns in order to convert prospects into clients, consolidate assets, open new accounts and increase client engagement by proposing appropriate products and services.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people
What you have:
- Minimum of 2 years in financial services experience required.
- Proven success with needs based selling.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize effectively and work with minimal supervision is important.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail. Basic PC skills, including working knowledge of Windows, spreadsheet and word processing applications required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Schwab's retail products and services. Must know the features and benefits of all products and services in our offer spectrum (have the ability/desire to learn).
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7
- Active and valid FINRA Series 66 (63/65) may be obtained within 120 days of employment
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab’s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018