Austin - TX, AUSTINB, 12401 Research Blvd, 78759
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Conversion Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the transition of new business to SchwabPlan®. This includes responsibility for relationship management as well as assistance in the sales process by representing the conversion department to prospective clients. This individual provides the project management support and direction to a cross-department project team responsible for delivering high quality implementations, on time, to satisfied clients.
What you’ll do:
This position has primary interface with plan contact of recently signed business, direct sales managers, Client Service Managers, Relationship Managers, legal department professionals, and other conversion team members.
- Determine goodness of fit for new business by working in conjunction with the Sales and Business Acceptance departments.
- Provide project leadership for a cross-functional team of conversion professionals
- Creation of conversion project plan to facilitate conversion and identify tasks of all relevant parties in conversion.
- Run weekly conversion status update calls to review project plan .
- Review of plan documents for operational considerations of the various SRPS departments.
KEY MEASURES AND TARGETS
- Client satisfaction based upon a survey completed by plan sponsor at the conclusion of each implementation.
- Delivery of essential project deliverable
- Favorable feedback from internal business partners
What you have:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 6+ years experience in the financial services and/or record keeping industry with concentration in Defined Contribution Plan Services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer focus, including ability to think in terms of the customers perspective and expectation
- Ability to motivate/inspire others to achieve team goals and client satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Knowledge of organizational policies & procedures, products & services Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to gain consensus through mediation
- Ability to take the initiative when faced with a new or challenging situation Ability to multi-task among competing priorities
Conversion, client management, project management, and operational experience desired
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, AZ - Phoenix, OH - Richfield, CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018