Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab approaches all the work we do “through clients’ eyes”. Schwab Retirement Plan Services (RPS), an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is one of the leading providers of bundled retirement plan services. At the consumer level, RPS helps 401(k) participants improve their financial wellness through retirement planning, education and saving.
Beyond the 401(k), RPS is a key channel for Schwab retail account open and the business looks to a strong partnership with Schwab’s Retail Acquisition Marketing team to enable cross-enterprise growth. The primary function of the Acquisition Marketing team is to keep Schwab consideration high when participants change jobs and look to roll-over their 401(k), or when they seek to broaden their in-plan investing options through retail products and services.
The Sr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing is an integral part of the Retail Acquisition Marketing team, and is focused on growing Schwab’s share of affluent investors from our RPS channel. The Sr. Manager contributes to retail growth by promoting broader adoption of Schwab products and services, with the ultimate goal of driving retail consideration and conversion through marketing programs and partnership with sales teams. This is done through traditional and non-traditional marketing channels, centrally and locally, across the many markets we serve.
What you’ll do:
The Sr. Manager will help deliver Schwab’s Retail offer to RPS participants, activating the appropriate client touch points to nurture clients through conversion. You’ll be responsible for developing new programs, and enhancing existing ones, to introduce Schwab’s retail products and services to terminated participants. The ultimate objective of the Sr. Manager is to drive acquisition of new retail clients directly through DTC programs, and indirectly by supporting the efforts of other business teams.
To perform successfully in the role, the Sr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing must:
- Establish a deep understanding of Schwab’s Retail offer, the Retirement Plan Services business and Department of Labor regulations governing 401(k) rollover advice;
- Develop and activate an annual marketing plan to support retail acquisition efforts across active and terminated participant bases;
- Act as an SME over the current client conversion experience, identify opportunities for improvement, and manage enhancements;
- Work closely with B:B marketing, RPS and Schwab Investor Services partners to create one participant retail experience that integrates touch points across communications, online channels, service teams, education, onsite presence and branch engagement;
- Manage lead flow, including modeling, to ensure the highest value opportunities are engaged;
- Partner with RPS BDO on high-value opportunities and integrate phone teams and branches into acquisition programs;
- Explore opportunities to engage participants across other traditional and non-traditional retail channels;
- Manage rollover platform vendor, maintaining Schwab’s gateway, tracking conversation data and measuring the impact of the relationship;
- Help set retail acquisition targets and track and report out progress on a monthly basis, providing marketing insight into growth trends, opportunities, etc.;
- Acquisition marketing budget management
What you have:
- A minimum of 5-10 years general marketing experience, with at least two years working with retail retirement projects (background in the 401(k) space is a plus);
- Experience building integrated acquisition marketing programs, including direct (e)mail, print, digital, events, social media, sales enablement and creative development;
- Drive to break inertia and move work forward independently;
- A strong bias toward collaboration and skill developing relationships;
- The aptitude to work within a matrix organization, weigh multiple points of view and make recommendations for supporting work;
- A skilled project manager, who is enthusiastic, detail oriented, able to juggle priorities and works well under tight timelines;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to synthesize data and develop recommendations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Friday, February 9, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 3, 2018