Richfield - OH, OHRICH, 4150 Kinross Lakes Pkwy, 44286
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every clientrsquo;s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of lsquo;own your tomorrowrsquo; every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established bynbsp; Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Core Administration Team operates in an environment that allows them to be an advocate for the client or participant by leveraging their industry, systems and process expertise. Core administration is responsible for the execution, design and consulting on all aspects related to plan distribution and loan functions, payroll and check processing, along with delivery of statements, participant fee disclosures, and many other service critical functions.nbsp;
What yoursquo;ll do:
Receipts Team Associates manage the reconciliation process of incoming retirement plan contribution and loan repayment funding against the control totals and contribution file submitted by the Client.nbsp; The role requires daily interaction with internal business partners and plan sponsors.nbsp; nbsp;Associates research and resolve contribution processing issues and must be responsive to inquiries and requests from internal partners.nbsp;
- Manage and support daily processing of Receipts Team related functions within Schwab Retirement Plan Services.
- Accurately and efficiently process contribution funding to ensure participant accounts are updated timely.
- Work with internal partners on funding issue analysis and resolution.
- Ensure that daily work is processed in a timely manner by monitoring workflow process and escalating issues to appropriate manager when necessary.
- Adhere to existing policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Obtain retirement plan industry trainingnbsp;
What you have:
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, daily-deadline-driven environment with minimal errors.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Basic knowledge of computer and related software applications that may include Excel, Word and Access.
- Creative thought process focusing on continuous process improvement.
- Detail-oriented problem-solver with the ability to interpret client and participant needs.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple processes.
- Retirement industry knowledge
nbsp;What yoursquo;ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab amp; Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||OH - Richfield
Activation Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018