Austin - TX, AUS1, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology and practice management solutions to registered independent advisory firms (RIAs). It provides access to sophisticated, digital wealth-management services that helps advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts. Schwab supports nearly 8,000 registered independent advisors firms who custody and manage over $1.4 trillion in assets at Schwab.
Within Schwab, the Digital Advisor Solutions team is specifically focused on helping advisory firms deliver an exceptional end-client experience while driving their own firm’s productivity by providing them with industry leading web, mobile, and messaging solutions.
What you’ll do:
As a Sr. Product Manager you will lead product development within the Digital Messaging & Status product area and deliver solutions that will enable Schwab and its clients to digitally interact in a more seamless manner.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Product Manager role include:
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to evolve Messaging & Status capabilities in the web and mobile channel that supports Advisor Services business objectives.
- Conduct interviews with clients and internal stakeholders; manage feedback to gain insights into future product development.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the landscape of customer service technology and best practices, to maintain competitive differentiation for Schwab.
- Drive stakeholder and organizational alignment on product priorities, business strategy, trade-off decisions and investment.
- Create detailed business requirements to define product features as well as the service experience.
- Partner closely with the User Experience team to design technology solutions.
- Utilize Agile methodology to collaborate with development and QA teams to manage implementation of technology projects.
- Partner with Advisor Services marketing on positioning and go-to-market strategy.
What you have:
- 5-10 years of product management experience.
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methods and processes
- Ability to develop and articulate business requirements;
- Must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in highly-collaborative work environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Tenacity, a bias for action and the ability to overcome obstacles and successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously, at times under extremely tight deadlines.
- Must be a creative thinker and have a keen interest in ensuring the best possible digital experience for clients;
- Possess a fine attention to detail and a disciplined approach to developing applications.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018